Tank cleaning with traditional technologiesThis technology allows operators to limit their performance to the single-stage of inert removal, to minimize the environmental impact, due to contributions of residues in the landfill, and to obtain the maximum recovery of the oily part.
Our innovative mechanical method for cleaning tanks is precisely based on the use of biodegradable surfactants environmentally friendly and offers the following advantages:
- It reclaimed about 80-90% of the base hydrocarbon present in the sludge.
- The quality of the recovered base makes it suitable for rework to the topping as a charge to other premises or at the pool of fuel oil blending.
- The water-based, if present, may be discharged to refinery water treatment without creating problems;
- The residual volume (mostly inorganic matter) that remains on the bottom of the tank and must be removed by conventional means is only 10% of original volume;
- Reduction of approximately 40% of the time normally used for the cleaning out now implemented by traditional methods;
- Our system proceeds to the final disposal of residual sludge (inorganic part) is therefore considered a "turn-key project";
- The process minimizes the risk both to the staff, since manual intervention is minimized, both for the environment because of the absence of solvents and high biodegradability of the mixtures used.
We plan to operate according to the steps described below:
- Inspection of plant and supply technical data;
- qualitative and quantitative assessments of the sludge;
- Assumptions of treatment;
- Drafting project / proposal for approval by the client;
- Installation of the site;
- Evaluation of the treatment, return the tank cleaned out and gas free certification
Certain that the system "Tank Cleaning " we described above offers customers economical and innovative technology in use until now, we ask to be invited to participate in the upcoming competitive tenders for cleaning out and to be contacted in order to agree with you our visit through which you will be given further clarifications or explanations on the method indicated. We are pleased to inform you that the method was already successfully applied in several Italian and foreign refineries