Informative pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code and in compliance with the requirements of the Provision 229/2014 of the AuthorityGuarantor for the Protection of the Personal Data
Types of Cookies
- Profiling Cookies (first or third party) and retargeting Cookies;
- Cookies of social networking;
- Statistical Cookies fully managed by third parties.
On the contrary 'Technical’ CD Cookies don’t require the consent of the navigator.
Technical Cookies (strictly necessary)
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of this site, for surfing and use of the website. The duration of these Cookies is strictly limited to the working session (i.e. once the browser is closed they are deleted) and, as they are not used for purposes other than those functional, their installation does not require any consent.
Profiling & retargeting cookies
Third Party Cookies
They are Cookies installed and operated by third parties, external to the site but incorporated to it. These cookies are used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences, send advertising messages according to your preferences and improve your browsing experience.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Third-party cookies: Google (Map)
This site includes certain components transmitted by Google Map. Google will not associate user IP address with any other data held by Google and does not try to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties if required by law or where such third parties process the above said information on Google's behalf. For more information, please see the link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the action of Google on his/her browser by installing the component of opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google, please see the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Life of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the closure of the browser or the execution of the logout command. Other cookies "survive" the closing of the browser and are also available to future visits of the user. These cookies are known as persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases it is fixed a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited. This site does not use persistent cookies. However, browsing the pages of this website or coming out of this site, you can interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify persistent and profiling cookies.
The user can decide whether to accept or not cookies using the settings on his/her own browser. Warning: Disabling all or part of the technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site reserved for registered users, if the site contains these features. On the contrary disabling "third-party" cookies, where present, does not prejudge in any way the surfing. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore the best browsers allow to define different settings for cookies "owners" and those of "third parties".
Next, here are links to articles that explain how to disable cookies on the action of various major browsers:
1)Your personal data collected through this web site will be used by Rendelin SpA only/exclusively for the following purposes:
a) To inform our clientele of our new products and services. This information will be sent directly from Rendelin SpA
b) To answer our client's enquiries through email or throught the enquiry form contained in this web site.
2)Rendelin SpA is solely responsible for the handling of personal information.
3) Provision of your personal details for use as per points 1a and 1b is entirely optional.
4) For information about the origin of personal data, details on how personal information is dealt with, and updating or cancellation of your data-according to the article 7 of the law mentioned above - you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The information is provided timely and at no cost.
5) Please be assured that all personal information is protected against unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, use or disclosure. Access to personal information is restricted to authorised Rendelin SpA personnel only. Appropriate monitoring and protection measures are used to protect your privacy in accordance with current laws and regulations.